الخميس، ٢٠ رمضان ١٤٣٠ هـ

Aidah Slagor
EAP1
9/2/2009
Nutrition &Food Science
Reading Reaction Journal#1
Childhood Obesity
Reference:
Posted by K L on (2009, March,2). Childhood ObesityAmerican Sports and Fitness Association- A Resource for the Fitness Professional.
Retrieved on September 2, 2009 from
http://www.americansportandfitness.com/blogs/fitness-blog/1002052-chilhood-obecity?p...


Summary:
This article talks about obesity problems especially for children , and it show percentages of children who are more likely to becomes obese in the future, and how these numbers are changing between today and the past three decades. It also mentions some effects of this problem on the children who are suffering from obesity. Then it gives some solutions or prevention ways that can protect these children from any complication.

Reaction:
I have two kids and my major is a nutrition because of this I am very interested in this topic, and I want to protect myself and my family from this disease by knowing more about this problem and trying to change my life and some habits maybe that can cause that. And K want to try to find a new means to make my kids like a healthy food by watching their snacks and replacing some of chocolates and junk food with fresh fruits and vegetables. Also I try to prepare our meals by using a correct and healthy way in order to have a good life.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق